Affinity Accounting Services works with clients on all aspects of their business or personal portfolios.
Our integrated wealth management approach makes it easy for you.
Affinity Accounting Services was established in 2010 and offers a value based personal service with all the expertise clients would expect from a much larger accounting firm. The business is jointly owned by Affinity Wealth Services and Kerrie Wallace, principal accountant at Affinity Accounting Services. Kerrie is a chartered accountant with more than 25 years’ experience in the accounting industry. Kerrie previously held the role of principal at both Farrar and Company and WHK Horwath Sydney.
Affinity Accounting Services employs 15 staff and focuses on 3 areas to achieve maximum efficiency:
- Accounting, taxation and business advisory
- Bookkeeping services
- Self -Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) annual returns and audit
Affinity Accounting Services can assist with a range of accounting needs including:
- Accounting and taxation services including financial statements and income tax returns
- Business consultancy and advice including assistance with managing and growing business
- Management accounting services including cash flow analysis and budgeting
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) returns, financial statements and audits
- Assistance with buying, selling or establishing a new business and business succession planning
- Tax and compliance related matters associated with wealth management and financial strategies
- Review of group structures including advice on restructures
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Bookkeeping and GST returns
Affinity Accounting Services works with clients on all aspects of their business or personal portfolios. We are methodical and diligent in meeting the immediate needs of our clients and we exercise foresight in planning for any future tax or other financial implications. We ensure our solutions are tailored to the unique business management styles of our clients.